8.11.2011

Look into my eyes and I'll own you.

Listen:
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5.  The video for this song is absurd. But hey, Adam Levine shirtless? Yes, please.



Love:
Oh Tory, you sure do know a way to a girl's heart with these to die for boots.  Too bad you just don't understand the limitations of a college budget...




















Wahh I'm poor. To cheer myself up, I think I'll just look at pictures of puppies. Works every time...ah da babies.


Read:
Boo yah. Take that Apple. Clearly, Amazon is not into taking any of your new ridiculous selling restrictions in your app store.  Yesterday, they introduced the Kindle Cloud Reader which USA Today so nicely describes in this article. So cool!


1 comment:

  1. Nice post, love the photos!
    Bookmarked,
    see mine http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete