8.09.2011

'Cause you were always made to want it all.

Listen:
Moneygrabber - Fitz and The Tantrums.  I just happened to stumble upon a video of FATT, yes I'm lazy, performing this song at Lollapalooza and was bobbing my head after the first 5 seconds.  It has such a unique sound, and FATT is incredibly underrated.


Also, if you haven't heard of Spotify by now, I 150% recommend it.  It's like iTunes...on crack. Basically, you have access to every single song imaginable but never have to pay a dime.  I would say Spotify has to be reasonably comparable to heaven.

Love:
Ever since I first saw Michael Kors as a judge on Project Runway, I knew he was just great.

 

Someone buy me these shoes. Right now.





















Definitely throw in this watch too.  I am in need of a sleek, professional looking watch.  Thank you Mr. Kors for tempting me with this gorgeous one.

Read:
Last summer, I visited New Orleans on a trip through my school, and completely fell in love with the city.  As I heard stories from some local residents, I also became very interested in what life was in the city immediately following Hurricane Katrina in 2005.  I picked up Zeitoun by Dave Eggers and was shocked/horrified/moved/etc by this story of a man who decided to stay behind to look after his home and business while his family evacuated the city.  I highly recommend it.