8.15.2011

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain.

So Taytay just released her new "video" for Sparks Fly, one of my faves on Speak Now. And by video I mean just footage from her tour...oh well, clearly she's a busy girl. Also, as I was watching this video I was like, "What the hell is written all over you, Taylor?". I realize the number 13 is like your Holy Grail, but come on, you're not 12 years old anymore. There's no need to write it all over your hand...I'm judging you a tad. Sorry girl.

sf from Taylor Swift on Vimeo.

I woke up this morning and realized that my classes start in a week and a half, and it's practically fall. EXCUSE ME?!? Sorry, I just freaked out a little bit. It's really unbelievable that summer literally flew by.  But, then I remembered how much I love fall clothes and all was okay in the world again. Thank god.

You can expect me to wear some variation of this outfit every single day. It looks sooo comfortable!
I'm a HUGE fan of this color.  It's so fall-y and really looks great on everyone.
I absolutely love this nail polish color.  It's a great look for fall and is beautiful and subtle, two things I love about finger nail polish. Clearly for me, fall equals dressing in boring and comfortable clothes every day. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Last but certainly not least, can someone just please tell me where I can find/steal this dog from? 
Harry Potter + cute puppy = I'm in love. Ah, way too adorable.