8.04.2011

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home.

Listen:
Lights (Bassnectar Remix) - Ellie Goulding. SO GOOD. Seriously. I love the original song but, luckily, there are so many great remixes to it.  This one by Bassnectar is unreal.  Also there's another great remix to Lights by Potomac Boys Club, but it doesn't have as cool of a video as this...


Love:
I recently just watched The Adjustment Bureau featuring Matt Damon (looking as yummy as ever) and Emily Blunt.  Great love story with a little bit of action speckled in here and there.
(photo via google.com)
Read:
Right now I'm reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett.  I've heard from so many friends that it's such a great book, and although I'm only a quarter of the way done, I'm already so hooked!  Literally, I've laughed out loud while reading it a few times and gotten weird looks from my family. And of course, it's being made into a movie (since clearly I only read books that get made into movies...) that opens August 10th!

1 comment:

  1. 1) Ellie is the best, that vid is sick
    2) The Help is SO GOOD and we need to see the movie when we get back!

    ReplyDelete