8.01.2011

First Post!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to finally leave my first blog post, and seeing how I have entirely too much time on my hands, the first of many (but actually, someone help entertain me). Hope you enjoy!

Listen:


This whole entire album has been playing on repeat on my iPod for the entire summer.  Houdini is just one of my favorites, but I highly suggest listening to the entire album.  You will not be disappointed!

Love:

















These outfits from Banana Republic's Mad Men line make me actually want to get a real job (I know, surprising, right?)

(photos via nymag.com)


Read:
I just finished reading One Day by David Nicholls and absolutely loved it.  I had heard that the book was being made into a movie, so naturally I had to read it even though I had no clue what it was about.  The book tracks the lives of two friends on the anniversary of their first meeting over the next 20 years.  Here's the trailer for the movie, which I am also excited about!